Australian oil and gas company Cue Energy has received a one-year extension and suspension for future work on the WA-359-P permit offshore Australia, which contains the Ironbark gas prospect.Cue said on Thursday the extension was for one year, with an expiration date of the permit set on April 25, 2019.The company also received a 12-month suspension for Year 3, 4, and 5 work program commitments and a Year 4 work commitment variation on WA-359-P.“The suspension and extension will allow time for detailed well planning using newly available data and preparing for drilling the Ironbark-1 well, targeted for 2019,” Cue added.Ironbark ProspectAs for the Ironbark prospect, it is a giant Mungaroo Formation prospect that is mapped with an area of up to 400 square kilometers and a best technical estimate of 15 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of prospective recoverable gas resource based on an internal assessment performed by Cue. The prospect is less than 50 kilometers from the North Rankin platform (North West Shelf LNG) and near Pluto and Wheatstone LNG infrastructure, providing cost-effective commercialization options.BP and Beach Energy equity saleCue currently holds 100% equity in WA-359-P and has executed agreements with BP and Beach Energy which provide them opportunities to acquire 42.5% and 21% equity respectively in the permit.While BP evaluates exercising its 42.5% option, which is a condition to the Beach agreement, Cue would continue considering options for the remainder of the funding of the Ironbark-1 well, representing 25% of the estimated well cost if BP exercises its option and the Beach agreement completes.To remind, Cue extended BP’s right to exercise its option to acquire a stake in the permit by six months back in mid-April. The extension awarded to the British oil major will expire on October 25, 2018.
Tag Archive: 上海夜网SW
Share Prime Minister of Dominica, Roosevelt SkerritPrime minister Roosevelt Skerrit recently announced that OECS governments are seeking US115 million from the government of Trinidad to assist in refunding Caribbean nationals who lost their investments with the collapse of the Colonial Life Insurance (CLICO) and the British American Life Insurance (BAICO) schemes.CARICOM heads met in Guyana last week at the 23rd inter-sessional meeting and discussed several pertinent issues affecting member states. The Dominican leader told DBS News on Tuesday that one of the critical areas which “remain an active item on the agenda” is the collapse of CLICO and BAICO and finding means to repay the investors into these insurance schemes.“Since they [CLICO/BAICO] collapsed regional governments have been working tirelessly even if we cannot recoup the full amount of the people’s investments but at least a portion of it would be invested”.Skerrit explained that OECS heads conducted a “separate brief bilateral meeting” with Trinidad while in Guyana with a view to raising US$115 million from that government to assist with repaying investors of the CLICO/BAICO schemes.“We’ve been seeking to raise US$115 million from Trinidad to help the OECES address the issue with regards to CLICO/BAICO. We’ve gotten some kind of commitment but we have not been able to identify with Trinidad the full amount of US$115 million”.According to him, the Trinidad government has agreed to “about $74 million”, however there is “need to further engage them” with a view to reaching the full amount required.He noted however, that the regional government will also contribute “about $75 million to create a special fund in an effort to assist the people”. Two other issues discussed at the meeting in Guyana were the “restructuring and repositioning the CARICOM Secretariat” and crime and security.The regional heads, Skerrit explained, have authorized CARICOM’s secretary-general Irwin LaRocque to recruit a team of agents with a view to “strengthening of the corporate functions of the Secretariat”. Dominica Vibes News Sharing is caring! Share 13 Views no discussions Tweet LocalNews OECS governments seeking US$115 million from Trinidad by: – March 13, 2012 Share
BATESVILLE — Margaret Mary Health has been named one of the 2014 top “100 Great Community Hospitals” in the United States by Becker’s Hospital Review. This is the third year in a row Margaret Mary has received this distinguished award“We are proud of this award, but what makes us most proud is having the opportunity to be part of such an impressive community,” said Tim Putnam, hospital president and CEO. “What makes our hospital great are the qualified doctors and support staff who choose to work here, the local businesses and organizations that choose to support us and the patients who trust us with their care year after year.The hospitals featured on the list have fewer than 550 beds and minimal teaching programs. Many are located in rural areas and are their communities’ sole hospital. All have worked to provide the experience and quality of care their patients expect and deserve. Hospitals were selected based on rankings and awards which considered clinical, operational and financial performance“I am proud of our hospital for again being named a ‘Top 100 Great Community Hospital,’” said Jim Roberts, EdD, Batesville Schools Superintendent and MMH board member.“With that said, the recognition is not a surprise to me as ‘great’ seems to describe everything about us: GREAT schools, both public and private; GREAT businesses, both big and small; GREAT eating establishments, both old and new; GREAT churches; GREAT people; GREAT families; GREAT community. Margaret Mary is an extremely important part of our GREAT community and goes above and beyond to ensure we receive the best service possible.”
Lock Quinn Roux is promoted from the bench with Devin Toner (ankle) also ruled out and flanker Sean O’Brien is preferred to Josh van der Flier. Six Nations 2019: Jonathan Davies to captain much-changed Wales at Italy Garry Ringrose injured his hamstring in the loss in Dublin, so Farrell and Bundee Aki will make up the center pairing.Rob Kearney returns at full-back, while Jack Conan comes in at No. 8 in the absence of CJ Stander (facial injury). Related News Keith Earls injured his hip in the 32-20 beating at the hands of Eddie Jones’ England team, but the wing has been declared fit.Ireland: Rob Kearney, Keith Earls, Chris Farrell, Bundee Aki, Jacob Stockdale, Jonathan Sexton, Conor Murray; Cian Healy, Rory Best (captain), Tadhg Furlong, James Ryan, Quinn Roux, Peter O’Mahony, Sean O’Brien, Jack Conan. Replacements: Sean Cronin, Dave Kilcoyne, Andrew Porter, Ultan Dillane, Josh van der Flier, John Cooney, Joey Carbery, Jordan Larmour. Chris Farrell will make only his second Six Nations start against Scotland on Saturday after Robbie Henshaw was added to Ireland’s injury list.Henshaw was expected to switch from full-back to center at Murrayfield, but misses out due to a dead leg sustained in the loss to England at the Aviva Stadium last weekend.