Brgy. Ginebra shoots for crown Jake says relationship with Shaina ‘goes beyond physical attraction’ Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Josh Jackson of the Phoenix Suns drives the ball against Lonzo Ball of the Los Angeles Lakers during the NBA game at Talking Stick Resort Arena on October 20, 2017 in Phoenix, Arizona. The Lakers defeated the Suns 132-130. Christian Petersen/Getty Images/AFPPHOENIX, Arizona — The NBA has fined Phoenix Suns rookie Josh Jackson $35,000 for “making a menacing gesture” on the playing court and “directing inappropriate language at a fan.”The incident occurred in the Suns’ 130-88 loss to the Clippers in Los Angeles last Saturday night.ADVERTISEMENT Jo Koy: My brain always wants to think funny It’s too early to present Duterte’s ‘legacy’ – Lacson Trending Articles PLAY LIST 00:50Trending Articles00:50Trending Articles01:48NBA: Kawhi, George seek more for Clippers than beating Lakers02:14Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard02:56NCRPO pledges to donate P3.5 million to victims of Taal eruption00:56Heavy rain brings some relief in Australia02:37Calm moments allow Taal folks some respite03:23Negosyo sa Tagaytay City, bagsak sa pag-aalboroto ng Bulkang Taal01:13Christian Standhardinger wins PBA Best Player award LATEST STORIES View comments Jake says relationship with Shaina ‘goes beyond physical attraction’ MOST READ Video appeared to show Jackson forming his fingers as a pretend gun and pointing it at the fan, but Jackson disputed that characterization.Jackson said the fan had been heckling him loudly and aggressively throughout the game and that he wrongly decided to respond.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSRedemption is sweet for Ginebra, Scottie ThompsonSPORTSMayweather beats Pacquiao, Canelo for ‘Fighter of the Decade’SPORTSFederer blasts lack of communication on Australian Open smogJackson said at first he intended to flip his middle finger at the heckler but decided against it and that indecision led to his hand appearing to be a pretend gun. Coco’s house rules on ‘Probinsyano’ set Coco’s house rules on ‘Probinsyano’ set Kiss-and-tell matinee idol’s conquests: True stories or tall tales? Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next OSG plea to revoke ABS-CBN franchise ‘a duplicitous move’ – Lacson Margot Robbie talks about filming ‘Bombshell’s’ disturbing sexual harassment scene
Tag Archive: 南京夜上海集团简介
Thirty-four Lindeners are to be beneficiaries of single-unit homes, which are soon to be constructed through the Central Housing and Planning Authority (CHPA) at Amelia’s Ward, Mackenzie, Linden.These persons will form the first batch of persons from Region 10 (Upper Demerara-Berbice) to benefit from the estimated 60 single housing units, which include flat and elevated houses. These houses are to be constructed at the location at the costs of $6.3 million (elevated) and $5.3 million (flat). While 128 Lindeners had been prequalified for the 60 homes by commercial banks, the 34 applicants were selected from a public drawing for prequalified applicants conducted by the CHPA in Linden on Wednesday. Names were pulled from twoMinister within the Communities Ministry, Valerie Adams-Yearwood (seated front centre); CHPA Public Relations Officer (PRO) Iva Wharton (right) and Regional Housing Officer Leticia Drakes (left) flanked by some of the successful applicantsenvelopes, one for flat homes and the other for elevated, according to the choice of the prequalified applicants. Twenty names were pulled for single flat units while 14 were pulled for single elevated units.Speaking at the public draw, Minister within the Communities Ministry, Valerie Adams-Yearwood, in her remarks, noted that the houses would be constructed in batches of five and upon completion, homeowners would be given their keys. Contractors are presently mobilising at the site at Amelia’s Ward, and construction work is expected to commence shortly. Under the initiative, another 60 homes are expected to be constructed by the CHPA at Wisroc, Wismar, Linden.The Minister noted that the CHPA was, however, still finalising details as it relates to ownership of the land. “We are still trying to have the 60 houses built in Wisroc. We’re still finalising with the Co-op Society and Lands and Survey (as it relates to) ownership of the land. As soon as that land is handed over to us, we’re going to commence building 60 houses … We were hoping that that process would have been completed so that we can start this year, but it doesn’t look that hopeful. So, we’re going to put that money back into 2019 budget to have those houses and hopefully we can get all the red tape out the way and we begin construction,” Minister Adams-Yearwood noted.