上海419论坛,上海龙凤419,爱上海 – Powered by Teri Savorn!

Tag Archive: 夜上海论坛FF

Liverpool’s Williams gets first Wales call-up, Bale included

first_imgTopics : Goalkeepers: Wayne Hennessey (Crystal Palace), Danny Ward (Leicester City), Adam Davies (Stoke City)Defenders: Chris Gunter, Ashley Williams, Ben Davies (Tottenham), Conner Roberts (Swansea City), Tom Lockyer (Charlton Athletic), Ethan Ampadu (Charlton Athletic), James Lawrence (Anderlecht), Ben Cabango (Swansea City), Neco Williams (Liverpool)Midfielders: Aaron Ramsey (Juventus), Jonathan Williams (Charlton Athletic), Harry Wilson (Liverpool), David Brooks (Bournemouth), Matthew Smith (Manchester City), Daniel James (Manchester United), Will Vaulks (Cardiff City), Joe Morrell (Bristol City), Dylan Levitt (Manchester United)Forwards: Gareth Bale (Real Madrid), Hal Robson-Kanu (West Brom), Tyler Roberts (Leeds United), Rabbi Matondo (Schalke), Kiefer Moore (Cardiff City) Striker Hal Robson-Kanu has returned to the Wales set-up for the first time since 2017 after previously announcing his retirement from international football.Midfielder Aaron Ramsey, who has been linked with a move away from Juventus by Italian media, was also included along with free agents Ashley Williams and Chris Gunter.Wales visit Finland on Sept. 3 before returning to Cardiff to play Bulgaria three days later.Squad:center_img Wales have handed Liverpool teenager Neco Williams a maiden senior call-up for September’s Nations League matches, while Gareth Bale was also included in Ryan Giggs’ squad on Tuesday.Williams, 19, made 11 appearances for Premier League champions Liverpool in all competitions last season. The full back is one of two new faces in the 26-man squad along with Swansea City’s 20-year-old center back Ben Cabango.Bale has been selected for national team duty after making just two appearances for Real Madrid since Spanish football returned in June after the novel coronavirus lockdown.last_img read more

Cool pool, top location seal deal in Woody Point

first_imgThe home at 24A Clifford St, Woody Point.“People have pools on their mind with summer so close and this one had such an inviting pool,” he said. “The street is also a very reputable street and it has always had a good name on the Peninsula.” Mr Philp said the Woody Point market was strong across all price ranges. “I think the strong market has a lot to do with the Sydney market,” he said.“They’ve experienced that boom, boom, boom over a short amount of time and know it can happen here … Sydney buyers help lift the confidence in the area.” The home at 24A Clifford St, Woody Point.AN INVITING swimming pool and a seaside location have ensured the sale of a modern family home in Woody Point. Marketing agent Brendan Philp, of Abode Properties, said the property at 24A Clifford St sold for $740,000. “We had a lot of local interest in this one, as well as interest from Sydney,” he said. “They were all families and all owner-occupiers. “In the end we had four parties who were keen (but) it was a local family who bought it.” More from newsLand grab sees 12 Sandstone Lakes homesites sell in a week21 Jun 2020Tropical haven walking distance from the surf9 Oct 2019Mr Philp said buyers loved the entertaining area and the location.last_img read more

Rafael Nadal, 32, wants to play at Davis Cup, 2020 Tokyo Games

first_imgBut the event has been remodeled, drawing some criticism, to a shorter format, with the Finals to be played during one week in November in Madrid.Nadal, who started his year by reaching the Australian Open final, said he wanted to play for the hosts in a boost for the Davis Cup, largely reformatted because top players were skipping the event.”I would like to be there, but there are still a lot of months to go, seven or eight months, almost nine,” he said. “It’s very difficult to predict what is going on in nine months, but my hope is to be there.” Nadal has also set his sights on the Olympics next year as he looks to add to the men’s singles gold medal he won in 2008.”You are talking about more than a year and a half away. I don’t know what is going to happen, but, as I already said, my hope is to be there,” he said. “I know Tokyo’s going to be spectacular, so I will do my best to be there.”Nadal is expected to resume his season at the Mexican Open, which begins Feb. 25 in Acapulco. Rafael Nadal would like to play at this year’s Davis Cup and he is also looking ahead to the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, he confirmed Thursday.The 17-time Grand Slam champion from Spain played one Davis Cup tie last year — against Germany in April.last_img read more

MCCONALOGUE BACKS MOTION ON CUTS TO DOMICILIARY CARE ALLOWANCE

first_imgDeputy Charlie McConalogue has voiced his strong support for a Dáil motion opposing cuts to the Domiciliary Care Allowance and calling for a complete overhaul of assessment criteria.The Fianna Fáil Spokesperson on Children has confirmed that his party will back the motion put forward by the Technical Group in the Dáil this week.Deputy McConalogue has accused the Government of a relentless attack on children with special needs. “Once again, this Government is targeting the most vulnerable children for severe cutbacks this year,” said the local TD.“It is an absolute disgrace that that 50% of children with autism and severe intellectual disabilities have suddenly lost all support from the State as a result of a so-called ‘review’ of the Domiciliary Care Allowance.“This has been devastating for many families in Donegal and across the country who up to now have used that money for occupational therapy, speech and language therapy and a range of other special needs treatments.“What’s even worse is that these parents have been unable to explain their situations directly to the Government. Not one member of Cabinet has been able to find the time to meet them over the past three months to address their concerns. “Fianna Fáil met the parents last month and demanded a fundamental change in how children are assessed for the Domiciliary Care Allowance. Party Leader Micheál Martin raised the matter in the Dáil with the Taoiseach Enda Kenny and called for a complete change in policy as recent changes to the system, moving it from the Department of Health to the Department of Social Protection, have been deeply unfair to children with intellectual disabilities.“We will repeat our demands in the Dáil this week. The Government’s sneaky approach to this targeted cut has been unacceptable and they won’t get away with it any longer. I am appealing to the Government TDs in Donegal to do the right thing and stand up for the children in this county that have lost the support that they so desperately need.” MCCONALOGUE BACKS MOTION ON CUTS TO DOMICILIARY CARE ALLOWANCE was last modified: May 8th, 2012 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:Charlie McConalogueDomiciiary Care Allowancelast_img read more